To help alleviate the financial pressure the International Department of St. Lawrence College is happy to offer merit-based scholarships to future and current international students.
Accepted applicants will be given an allowance of $2,000 CAD which will be redeemable towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees.
- Winter 2023 applicants: September 30, 2022
- Spring 2022 applicants: January 31, 2022
- Fall 2021 applicants: June 30, 2022
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Kenya, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Tanzania, Tunisia, South Africa, Zambia, or Zimbabwe
Value of Award: $2,000 CAD
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be accepted into a diploma or advanced diploma program at St. Lawrence College.
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned countries.
- Applicants must have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- CAEL – 60
- PTE – 55
- Cambridge English Proficiency – 173
- Duolingo – 105