Established in 2019 this scholarship is maintained by a gift from a UQ Bachelor of Computer Science (1979) alumni husband and wife, who in recognition of the encouragement they received to pursue their education would like to leave a legacy for students who may not otherwise have the opportunity to study in the areas of computer science and information technology at UQ.
The value of the scholarship will be at least $4,500 but limited to the annual income from the fund.
Application Deadline: March 7, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: $4,500
Number of Awards: 1
Eligible Field of Studies: You will be enrolled or intending to enrol in one of the Approved Program the following programs: –
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science Major)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) (Computer Science Major) or any dual program including the above programs.
- Applicants must not hold a scholarship that the Associate Dean considers to be similar.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must be enrolled or will be enrolled full-time in an Approved Program
How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission for an undergraduate degree. After that, they are eligible to apply for the award.