The UBC Sauder School of Business – Canada is awarding an opportunity worth up to $20,000 – $40,000 to successful students. This prestigious, merit-based award is open to both Canadian and international applicants who embody a strong alignment with UBC Sauder values of rigour, respect, and responsibility.
- For international students: April 5, 2022
- Canadian students: May 3, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters degree
Value of Awards: $20,000 – $40,000
Number of Awards: Not known
- Applicant must have to hold a bachelor’s degree certificate and be applying for the masters of administration course at UBC for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Applicants must have an exceptional track record of academic excellence, community involvement, and business leadership skills.
- Applicants must be required to speak, comprehend, and write fluently in English.
How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to take admission in the masters’ degree coursework at UBC Sauder School of Business. After enrolling, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.