A degree is a worthwhile investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, the Queensland University of Technology is offering an amazing scholarship to high achieving students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The scholars will receive a scholarship valued at up to $30,000. These financial aid positions will be paid as a study stipend of up to $5,000 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for the standard duration of your course, for up to three years ($10,000 per year).
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: Up to $30,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Music)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Visual Arts).
- Applicants must have a permanent resident
- Applicants should be holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- Applicants must also be starting university for the first time in 2022 and have placed one of the eligible Creative Industries courses as your first preference on your QTAC application.
- Applicants are required to hold their bachelor’s degree certificates with an average grade point average (GPA) of 6 or above.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
How to Apply: Applicants need to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree program at the university.