The University of Birmingham – UK recently launched the Global Scholarship to attract and support the most academically talented international students from across the world to their Master’s degrees during the 2021/22 academic year.
Application Deadlines: 30th June 2022
- China (PRC)
- Hong Kong (SAR of PRC)
Number of Awards: 30
Value of Award: £10,000 GBP
Eligibility: In order to be eligible, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Master’s degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2021 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates must also have, or be expecting to achieve, a first-class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
How to Apply: This is a competitive scholarship and candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements outlined above, and have been issued and accepted an offer of admission to a Masters degree at Birmingham, are welcome to apply for this scholarship by completing our online scholarship application form