The applicants that will be selected for the opportunity will receive 10% – 75% off on their course fees every year for a maximum of 4 years by SUT.
Application Deadline: 28th July 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 10% – 75% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 4 years.
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies: Any bachelor programme except Bachelor of Aviation and Piloting, and the Bachelor of Aviation and Piloting/Bachelor of Business double degree.
- Applicants must have applied and been accepted into an undergraduate programme at SUT.
- Applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 0 – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79 – 95
- PTE Academic – 169-185
- Swinburne English Academic Program – 50-66
- Common European framework – B2, B1, C1
- Applicants must Not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are only enrolled in our ELICOS program.
- Applicants must have achieved an academic result of at least 60% GPA Australian standard equivalent.
- Applicants must not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to patiently follow the steps provided by the university and complete the online application form.
Visit The Official Website For More Information