Benedictine University is awarding International Scholarships to students that seek help to pay for college. The scholarship application can be made for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Benedictine University seeks to provide a transformative and integrative educational experience grounded in Benedictine values, helping students shape lives of meaning and purpose as engaged citizens who care for the Earth, welcome people of diverse faiths and cultures, and promote the common good.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2023.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $17,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.50 GPA or 19-20 ACT/980-1050 SAT scores.
- Applicants must have attained 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, ACT Composite 21, or SAT Composite 1060.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
How to Apply: You need to apply to Benedictine University through the Common Application Portal.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts from all secondary schools attended
- A foreign credit evaluation from Educational Credential Evaluators, Educational Perspectives, or World Education Services
- A personal statement
- A high school guidance counselor letter of recommendation