Carleton College, USA is offering the Kellogg International Scholarship to non-U.S. citizens who are willing to study at Carleton.
Why choose to study at Carleton College? Carleton College is committed to internationalizing the campus. The Carleton community is known for being warm, welcoming, and willing to debate and discuss anything.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants must be non-U.S. citizens who are not permanent residents.
- Applicants must submit their applications via the online portals of the college. Students can also submit ACT or SAT scores.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IBT (internet-based TOEFL) – 100 and above
- PBT (paper-based TOEFL) – 600 and above
- CPT (computer-based TOEFL) – 250 and above
- IELTS – 7.0 and above
- Duolingo English Test – 120 and above
How to Apply: Students can use Common or Coalition Application, or QuestBridge to apply at Carleton. Students must add International Student Financial Aid Application and the Certification of Finances form to be considered for the grant.