The Kent Institute is willing to provide financial support to international students all over the world who want to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Due to financial constraints, international applicants are limited in their efforts to pursue or advance in their choice of study. These constraints has led to limitations in educational background and exploration of academic abilities.
The Kent Institute, Australia is offering a mind blowing 30% discount to every international student as a scholarship opportunity to commence a full-time degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship opportunity is an avenue for students from all cultures and regions to gain access to higher education and academic facilities. The institute provides an atmosphere for creative and critical thinking, interactive discussion forums and the students are also enlightened on how to make better, well-informed career choices.
|Value of Award||30% reduction in tuition fees|
|Number of Awards||Not specified|
Eligibility for this Scholarship
- Applicants must have achieved sound academic standing and results in their previous studies.
- Applicants must have IELTS (Academic) 5.5 overall score with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a formal qualification considered equivalent to an Australian Year 12
- Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age before course commencement.
How to Apply for Kent Institute Scholarship
- Read the International Student Scholarship information and guidelines (which includes terms and conditions about retaining the scholarship for the duration of your course)
- Complete and sign the International Student Scholarship application form and submit at the same time as applying for your course
- Wait to hear back from Kent – if you are successful, you will be notified in writing after acceptance of your Offer of Admission and prior to the commencement date.
- Visit The Official Website For More Information