The Miami University – USA is currently awarding a scholarship opportunity valued at $1,000 per year to full tuition per year in the United States. The educational award aims to support brilliant overseas students commencing the undergraduate degree programme at the University of Miami.
Application Deadline: December 1.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Range from $1,000 per year to full tuition per year
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have good academic records, test scores, and other factors
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Applicants must have previous degree transcripts with excellent academic achievements.
- Applicants must send TOEFL or IELTS test scores to Miami or provide alternative proof of English language proficiency.
How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.