This funding opportunity is open to applications from out-of-state new beginning freshmen and transfer applicants for non-resident programmes at SLU. Students with a high GPA and required ACT or SAT scores will be considered.
The selected students will be extended a tuition fee waiver to support the cost of a non-resident undergraduate programme at SLU.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants shall have an ACT composite score of 21 (or an equivalent SAT score).
- Applicants must have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.25 or higher.
- Applicants must have completed a recognized secondary school program with a minimum Grade Point Average of 2.35. ACT or SAT scores.
- Applicants must submit TOEFL or IELTS test scores if they have not studied in the U.S.
- TOEFL – 550 paper-based
- TOEFL – 80 internet-based
- TOEFL – 7.9 IB
- IELTS – 6.5 overall band
- Duolingo – 100
How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal and apply to their choice of UG programme. Out-of-state students that meet the eligibility criteria of the grant will be considered.