Georgia Gwinnett College is giving selected students tuition fees for the undertaken programme at the in-state tuition rate. The grant is renewable for up to 4 years.
GGC Scholarships are GGC Foundation-funded scholarships awarded, in part, on the basis of academic achievement and financial need.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants must be admitted to GGC as an out-of-state student.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3.0 core high school or transfer GPA.
- Applicants must provide proof of lawful presence as outlined by the University System of Georgia and a permanent address outside of the state of Georgia.
- Applicants are required to have attained a minimum 2.00 GPA and must submit SAT, ACT, or ACCUPLACER test scores.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 74
- IELTS – 6.0
How to Apply: Applicants are required to sign up on the application portal of the college to submit their admission applications. No separate application is required. All out-of-state students will be considered.