This scholarship will provide a stipend allowance equivalent to $2500 per annum (fixed rate) for up to 3 years, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Application Deadline: August 6, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $2500 per annum
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies: Medicinal Chemistry
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- be an international student
- be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- be willing to research in developing inhibitors of protein-protein interactions at telomeres
- have a background in synthetic medicinal chemistry
- must hold an honours degree (first-class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
How to Apply: Applicants must take admission at the University of Sydney. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information