Applications are invited for the Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) Scholarships which will be awarded to individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program in South Korea.
KAIST Scholarships are very competitive and once a student is selected by KAIST, his/her tuition fee is waived off and he/she will get a scholarship based on KAIST policies.
- Early: 22nd October 2022
- Regular: 14th January 2023
- Late: 27th May 2023
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of course
How To Apply:
- There is no separate process for applying scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
- Interested candidates should refer to the guidelines here to prepare for required documents in detail.