The Taft College is offering an award amount of $1,000 to support all applicants who are enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university. Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply for this opportunity.
Application Deadline: September 5th annually
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: $1,000
Number of Awards: Not known
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the program.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific Major.
- Applicants need to show their English language level by submitting a satisfactory certificate of English language ability.
How to Apply: To be enlisted in this award program, aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. Please follow this link to complete the form to apply: The Supporting Local Businesses Scholarship
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- An essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information