Download the complete project research material from chapters 1-5 titled; DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CORONAVIRUS TRACKING SYSTEM FOR INFECTED PATIENCE. See below for the chapter one. Scroll down to click the DOWNLOAD NOW button to get the complete project work immediately.
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CORONAVIRUS TRACKING SYSTEM FOR INFECTED PATIENCE
The Material File Details
- Name: Nigeria-DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CORONAVIRUS TRACKING SYSTEM FOR INFECTED PATIENCE
- Type: PDF and MS Word (DOC)
- Size: [666 KB]
- Length:  Pages
Background to the study
Tracking system is very important in modern world; this can be useful in navigation, monitoring, tracking of the people with COVID1-19.These days, however, with technology growing at a fast pace, automated tracking system is being used in a variety of ways to track and display locations human beings and non object in real-time .A coronavirus tracking system that uses GPS/GSM/GPRS technology and a Smartphone application provide a better service and cost effective solution in the fight against coronavirus pandemic in Nigeria and around the world.
The present study is on the design and development of a coronavirus tracking and monitoring system for infected people. The system principally monitors movement such as position, and speed. The ability to accurately detect a covid-19 patience’s location and its status is the main goal of automobile trajectory monitoring systems hence this project.
Aim and Objectives:
The aim of this project is to Design And Implementation Of Coronavirus Tracking System For Infected Patience
The objectives of this project are:
- To get the real time covid-19 tracker through smart
- To provide the interfaces with the peripherals to collect the data (location and speed) and implement data communications to send that data to the MCS.
- To view the data collected on the COVI-19 patience tracker by using the MCS app on an Android
The GPS Module will be used to receive the coordinates of the children from the satellites among other critical information, and then send location and speed to the LinkIt-ONE board. The speed will be calculated using GPS from coordinates of two points. The Link-It ONE development board will be used to process the received data from the GPS module and send the information to the GSM modem. The GSM/GPRS module or Wi-Fi antenna will be used to transmit the updated device database to the server, and the user access the database using MCS application on the smart phone. The Android application (MCS) on smart phone will provide the exact location and speed of target.
Organization of the Study
- Chapter Two is a theoretical background and related works in a field of tracking system using android.
- Chapter Three describes steps of hardware design and how to view it in a software application.
- Chapter Four discusses the results of simulation and implementation for the project.
- Chapter Five explain the conclusion and the future ideas that can be performed.