- Project summary
The global economic crisis, which first emerged as a financial crisis in one country, has now fully installed itself with no bottom yet in sight. World economy is in a deep recession and the danger of falling into deflationary trap cannot be dismissed for many important countries. The urgent search for means to prevent the global economy from falling over the precipice must not be at the expense of a sober analysis of the reasons for the crisis, even in the short term.
In almost all countries economic recession has deep-rooted that led to mass unemployment and starvation of millions of people. The financial market meltdown during 2008 and 2009 was the result of institutionalized fraud and financial manipulation. This crisis is deepening with the risk of disrupting international trade and investment. All major sectors of global economy are affected. Financial crisis and recession is becoming very common nowadays. People in different countries are starving as a result of global market. The price of essential commodities for living has shot up dramatically in the recent years globally. Globalization affected millions of people under hunger and starvation. Based on this background the researcher wants to investigate economic crisis and its effect.
The study shall use Mean and standard deviation to test the effect of global economic crisis, research question while t-test will be used in testing the hypotheses. All hypotheses were tested at 0. 05 significance levels
- Objective of the study
The following objectives will be assessed:
- To ascertain the effect of financial market meltdown on global economic crisis
- To ascertain the effect of political crisis on global economic crisis
- To ascertain the effect of insecurity on global economic crisis
- To ascertain the effect of technological development on global economic crisis
The following research questions will be answered:
- What is the effect of financial market meltdown on global economic crisis?
- What is the effect of political crisis on global economic crisis?
- What is the effect of insecurity on global economic crisis?