An Examination of Pricing Strategy and Its Effect on Small and Medium Scale Profitability
Table of Content
List of Tables
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Research question
1.5 Significance of the study
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Limitation of the study
1.8 Definition of terms
CHAPTER TWO: REVIEW OF LITERATURE
2.1 Conceptual framework’
2.2 Theoretical Framework
CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.2 Research Design
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample size determination
3.5 Sample size selection technique and procedure
3.6 Research Instrument and Administration
3.7 Method of data collection
3.8 Method of data analysis
3.9 Validity of the Study
3.10 Reliability of the study
3.11 Ethical Consideration
CHAPTER FOUR: DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.1 Data Presentation
4.2 Research Hypothesis
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
- To examine the various pricing strategies adopted by small and medium enterprises.
- To observe factors affecting product pricing.
iii. To determine the relationship between pricing and profits of small and medium enterprises.
- What are the various pricing strategies adopted by Small and Medium enterprises?
- What are the factors affecting the pricing of products?
- Is there a relationship between pricing and profits of small and medium enterprises?