The Swinburne University of Technology is pleased to announce the Australia Awards for international students. The award is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Australian Government funds these studentships to promote knowledge, education connections, and lasting ties between Australia and its associates. It provides opportunities for students from eligible nations to commence full-time undergraduate, postgraduate, or TAFE education at the university.
The Swinburne University of Technology is well-known as Swinburne. It was founded in 1908 as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College and now established as an Australian public university in Melbourne, Victoria.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2022
- University or Organization: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate, or TAFE Degree
- Award: Educational Fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for undergraduate, postgraduate, or TAFE study at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet the criteria as per their country guidelines.
How to Apply
- To apply for this bursary, applicants must have to complete the application procedure via an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must send the completed application with the required documents as per their respective nationalities.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to have good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for their desired degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.