The Swinburne University of Technology will provide the winners a sum ranging from RM5,000 to RM11,000 depending upon the percentage and the GPA of the selected applicants towards the cost of studies of an undergraduate programme at SUT.
Application Deadline: 3rd August, 2022
Eligible Countries: Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Vietnam, China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Middle East, North Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe, UK, France, and USA.
Value of Award: RM 11,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must meet the geographical criteria.
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted in their desired undergraduate programme at the university.
- Applicants must have attained no less than 75% and 8.0 GPA to be admitted in the course of their choice at SUT.
- Applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 0 – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79 – 95
- PTE Academic – 169-185
- Swinburne English Academic Program – 50-66
- Common European framework – B2, B1, C1
How to Apply: Applicants are required to patiently follow the steps provided by the university and complete the online application form. The students who will have scored no less than 75% or GPA 8.0 in their previous academic record will be considered.