Digitization of Market Research and Its Impact on Organizational Product
Table of Content
List of Tables
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Research hypotheses
1.5 Significance of the study
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Limitation of the study
1.8 Definition of terms
CHAPTER TWO: REVIEW OF LITERATURE
2.1 Review of concepts
2.2 Theoretical Framework
2.3 Review of Empirical studies
CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.2 Research Design
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample size determination
3.5 Sample size selection technique and procedure
3.6 Research Instrument and Administration
3.7 Method of data collection
3.8 Method of data analysis
3.9 Validity of the study
3.10 Reliability of the study
3.11 Ethical consideration
CHAPTER FOUR: DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.1 Data Presentation
4.2 Descriptive Statistics
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- To determine how the digitization of market research has enhanced product value.
- To determine how the digitization of market research has enhanced product launch.
- To examine the shortcomings of market research digitization.
1) In what ways has market research digitization enhanced product value?
2) In what way has market research digitization enhanced product launch?
3) What are the shortfalls of market research digitization?