Do you have high records and you would like to be rewarded for them? If yes, the Florida International University has come up with a scholarship program for high achieivng students who requires assistance in their academic pursuit at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 5 May 2022
Eligible Countries: Students belonging to all nationalities, including African American, Hispanic, Indigenous, or Rural and Small Town Recognition, are eligible.
Value of Award: Tuition fee and Book stipend
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be newly admitted FIU first-year student.
- Applicants are required to hold relevant academic certificates with a minimum GPA of 4.0, SAT score of 1280 – 1370, and ACT score of 27- 30.
- Applicants must have good academic records
How to Apply: Applicants must apply to the university through the online process and complete their application. Once accepted, the students must apply for the opportunity using the following steps:
- Log into your MyFIU account
- Click on ‘Student Tools’
- Click on ‘Student E-Forms’
- Click on ‘Office of Scholarships;
- Finally, select ‘merit awards Appeal Form.’