Department of Nutrition, Exercise, and Sports invites applicants for a Ph.D. fellowship in deep phenotype characteristics of highly selected populations.
The University of Copenhagen will provide salary in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State (AC). The position is covered by the Protocol on Job Structure.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Salary
Number of Awards: Not Known
- You must have completed a degree programme, equivalent to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) related to the subject area of the project, e.g. M.Sc. Human Physiology.
- You must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
How to Apply: Applicants are advised to take admission in a Ph.D. degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
The applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- Your motivation for applying for the specific PhD project
- Curriculum vitae including information about your education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- Original diplomas for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science and transcript of records in the original language, including an authorized English translation if issued in another language than English or Danish. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor is accepted.
- Publication list (if possible)
- Reference letters (if available)
Visit The Official Website For More Information