Get complete work with source code on Design And Implementation Of A Web-based Recruitment System For The Nigeria Air-force
Recruitment by definition is the process of finding and hiring the best qualified candidate (from within or outside of an organization) for a good opening, in a timely and case effective manner. The recruitment process includes analyzing the requirements of a job, attracting employees that job, screening and selecting applicants, hiring and integrating the new employee to the organization. Recruitment is also referred to as the overall process of attracting, selecting and appointing suitable candidates to one or more jobs within an organization, either permanent or temporary.
Candidate can also be defined as the prospective recipient of an award or honor, or a person seeking or being considered for some kind of position.
The purpose package – Development of a Web-Based Recruitment System for Nigeria Air force Candidate Information for major aspects of employee or personnel information, activities and record processing in every recruitment.
The web-based recruitment system will relieve the personnel information processing of all the time-consuming routine task and keeping all the information stored on it without any loss of information, committing errors and mistakes. These areas include information about:
- Candidate basic information of recruitment to registered and checking of result
- Registration information
- Checking the date of examination
- General report for the recruitment
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The main sole of this Web-based Recruitment is to gathering information which will be needed immediately or tor future use in the processing of further task
Design and Implementation of a recruitment portal for the Nigeria Airforce is geared towards the full management of these information through the development of an interactive, well designed environment for data collection, save-keeping and well-structured methods of implementation to give adequate output.
1.3 JUSTIFICATION OF THE STUDY
With the development of the web portal system, the current system has been overshadowed and this calls for a new improvement to the mandatory. The new system is going to transform the mode of operation of the online recruitment system. A web portal will be developed and it will enable user to make payment and all other activities will be done online.
1.4 SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
This project is limited only to the process of the recruitment sector of the Nigeria Airforce
1.5 WHY THE NEED FOR RECRUITMENT PORTAL
(a) To eradicate the menace of ghost workers
(b) To know the total of the candidate apply each recruitment easily
(c) To eradicate the risk of live of the candidate (i.e, travelling of the candidate to the headquarter to obtaining the form and to submit it)
(d) To make the recruitment process easy and faster
1.6 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
This project work is aimed at reducing the loss of candidate information due to any circumstance like fire burning the store that the file of candidates are kept or misplace the file and with this process, the recruitment portal, the file or the information of the candidate will be security on saved or kept information and if this task is done, the Nigeria Airforce will improve better in the country.
The Objectives are:
- Designing of Web-Based Recruitment System that will enhance processing of candidate record and keep it into their database.
- Designing a Web-Based Recruitment system that will allow for quick updating of candidate information
- Designing a Web-Based Recruitment system that will bring about the reduction in loss of candidate information collected by any candidate
- Designing a Web-Based Recruitment System that will Enhance recruitment accuracy and enable timely information dissemination.
1.7 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
In order to design a system to suit the need of my case study, there arose the need to gather some fact. The methods used in gathering these facts includes:
- Interview: The management of the case study was interrogated based on the problems of candidate recruitment system and some temporary control measure used for the tracking the menace
- Document Review: All the documents used in candidate registration control processing were analyzed in order to investigate thoroughly, the various record management system of candidate recruit exercise.
- Internet: The internet being the pool of information was used for the literature review documentation in order to add to the database of knowledge and analyzed critically the process entails in the candidate recruit exercise
1.8 DEFINITION OF TERMS
- INTERNET: The internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard of internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to serve to various users world wide
- WEBSITE: A website is a set of related webpages served from a single web domain
- DESIGN: A task that produced before making a task
- INFORMATION: It is a processed data. The act of informing or imparting knowledge and notification.
- DATABASE: These are the collection of data in a table. It is a systematically arranged collection of computer data, structured so that it can be automatically retrieved or manipulated.
- EMPLOYEE: He or she (Candidate) is an individual who is subject to the control and direction of the organization
- PAY STRUCTURE: This is the arrangement or formula in which the candidate should follow to pay for obtaining form
- DOCUMENT: An original or official paper relied upon as the basis, proof or support of anything else including any writing, book.
- CANDIDATE: A person who is running in an election or who is applying to a position for a job
- ORGANIZATION: A group of people or other legal entities with an explicit purpose and written rules
- SECURITY: An organization or department responsible for providing security by enforcing laws, rules and regulation as well as maintaining order
- APPLICANT: One who applies for something who makes a request; a petitioner
- RECRUITMENT: The process or art of finding candidates for a post in an organization or at recruits for the forces.
- EXAMINATION: A formal test including answering written or oral question with no or limited access to text books or the like
- REGISTERED: Having a mailed item recorded in a register to enable its location to be tracked, sometimes with added insurance to cover loss.