Proposal on the Pros and Cons of E-learning a Viable replacement to real Science Classroom Settings
1.1Background of the study
Electronic educational technology, mostly called e-learning, has become more and more important in the last decade. Computer-based learning systems provide benefits for students as wells as lecturers by offering more flexibility about place, time and pace. In addition, these platforms often offer more ways for interactions and motivation than traditional learning settings. Many approaches exist to measure the learning progress of students in e-learning environments. Practical comparisons of different learning approaches are still rare. To address this gap, this study wants to provides a direct comparison of e-learning and classroom teaching in practice to check whether an e-learning platform can potentially replace existing learning scenarios.
This study compared the pros and cons of e-learning vs. real Science Classroom Settings. Using a single indicator, we attempted to see if student performance was effected by instructional medium. This study sought to compare online and face to face teaching on three levels pure modality, gender, and class rank. Through these comparisons, we investigated whether one teaching modality was significantly more effective than the other. Although there were limitations to the study, this examination was conducted to provide us with additional measures to determine if students performed better in one environment over another (Mozes-Carmel and Gold, 2009). The methods, procedures, and operationalization tools used in this assessment can be expanded upon in future quantitative, qualitative, and mixed method designs to further analyze this topic. Moreover, the results of this study serve as a backbone for future meta-analytical studies.
Objective of the study
The following objectives will have assessed;
- To ascertain the pros and cons of E-learning and real Science Classroom Settings in private schools in Lagos.
- To ascertain the benefit of E-learning to student in private schools in Lagos.
- To ascertain advantages of real Science Classroom Settings in private schools in Lagos.
- Are there pros and cons of E-learning and real Science Classroom Settings private schools in Lagos?
- What are the benefits of E-learning to student private schools in Lagos?
- What are the advantages of real Science Classroom Settings private schools in Lagos?
IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR TOPIC, CLICK HERE TO HIRE A WRITER»