The Snow College Center for Global Engagement is thrilled to announce the International Merit Awards for new undergraduate degree-seeking students in the United States.
Founded in 1888, Snow College is a public community college located in Ephraim, Utah. It is operated as part of the Utah System of Higher Education. The college offers associate degrees and certificates.
At Snow College, international students enjoy our small class sizes, a beautiful, safe campus, and excellent teachers.
The Snow College Center for Global Engagement will provide an award range from $1,000, $3,000 or $5,000 to the successful candidates.
Application Deadline: March 1.
- Provider: Snow College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- For all nationalities
- The undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have graduated from high school or passed a GED or equivalent exam. High school graduates must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher. (Note: Transfer students with more than 20 post-high school credits must have a cumulative 2.0 GPA.
How to Apply
- To be considered for this award, an international student must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the college. After that, they can complete the online application form for this funding opportunity.
- A complete transcript of your academic (school) records. Please have this certified and translated into English
- For taking admission, applicants should check all the entry requirements of the college.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Do you think you are eligible for this scholarship? Apply Now