The International Student Incentive Scholarship Program is a scholarship opportunity for young, competent students with financial difficulty from target countries/regions. Students honored with this scholarship are expected to take part in strengthening the relationship between Japan and their home country.
Application Deadline: The same date as the application deadline of the admission exam you plan to apply.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate program
Value of Awards: 50% or 100% of their tuition fees
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must have high school certificates with good academic record.
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applicants must required be enrolling and accepting by the university.
How to Apply: Applicants are advised to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Personal statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation