The Efficacy of the Role of Parents in the Education of Children With Disability
Table of Content
List of Tables
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Research question
1.5 Significance of the study
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Limitation of the study
1.8 Definition of terms
CHAPTER TWO: REVIEW OF LITERATURE
2.1 Conceptual framework’
2.2 Theoretical Framework
CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.2 Research Design
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample size determination
3.5 Sample size selection technique and procedure
3.6 Research Instrument and Administration
3.7 Method of data collection
3.8 Method of data analysis
3.9 Validity of the Study
3.10 Reliability of the study
3.11 Ethical Consideration
CHAPTER FOUR: DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.1 Data Presentation
4.2 Research Hypothesis
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
- To explore the various challenges limiting the education success of children with disabilities.
- To find out how parents perceive education for their children with disabilities.
iii. To examine the outcome of parental involvement in the education of children with disabilities.
- What are the various challenges faced by children with disabilities in their education?
- How do parents of children with disabilities perceive education for their children?
- What is the outcome of parental involvement in the education of children with disabilities?