Fine arts project topics and research materials PDF & DOC download with seminar work for final year undergraduates and master’s students 2020.
Are you a final year student in need of fine arts project topics and materials? you are on the right page. We have a complete list of fine arts project topics with good research and complete materials ready for download in PDF or DOC format.
Welcome to Edustore.NG, your number online academic research library in Nigeria. This article will do justice by listing out free project topics on fine arts and affordable research materials for final year students in NCE, OND, HND, BSC, PGDE, MSC, Ph.D.
ATTENTION⇔ CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL TOPICS & MATERIALS»
Free Fine Arts Project Topics & Materials for Final year Students
In our research archive, we have lots of innovative ideas for fine arts projects with premium research papers in graphics, painting, sculpture e.t.c. And also, best-related research seminar titles and journals for final year students in the fine arts department.
Below is a list of best fine art project topics and research materials PDF documents for students acquiring a degree in the college of education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), and Bachelor of Science (BSC).
Masters and Ph.D. students can also get their thesis and dissertation topics on this page. All you need to do is to select your topics below and submit to your supervisor for approval. Then after approval come back for your complete material.
Contents of Fine Arts Project Material PDF Document
Our fine arts project topics on this website have their complete works and materials and ready for instant download in PDF or MS-Word format. All fine arts project topics on this website are free and the complete material comes with Chapters 1-5 including the Proposal, Abstract, Introduction, Literature Review, Data Analysis and Presentation, Conclusion, Recommendation, References/Bibliography, Questionnaires.
Do you need a copy of any complete project material? you can contact us:(+234) 08060082010, 08107932631 or via email address: [email protected]
List of Free Fine Arts Project Topics and Research Materials PDF
- Historical Analysis Of Academic Programme Of Department Of Fine And Applied Arts In Umar Suleiman College Of Education Gashua Inception (1987-2017)
- Exploring The Guitar Form For The Production Of Sculpture
- Exploratory Study Of The Charcoal Market In Painting Using A Restricted Palette
- Exploration Of Selected Frogs‟ Colour Patterns In Painting
- Evaluation Of The Contributions Of The National Council For Arts And Culture To Natioal Development
- Development Of Shere Village Forms In Painting: A Transformation From Realism To Minimalism
- Development Of Sculpture Forfunctionality: An Exploration With Terracotta In The Landscape
- Creation Of Utilitarian Sculptures Derived From Fish Forms
- Creating Sculptural Forms Inspired By The Ijele Masquerade
- Creating Aesthetics In Painting Using Doodles
- Contextualisation Of Potholes On Nigerian Roads In Painting
- Comparative study of the effects of montessori and free activity methods of teaching creative arts to primary school children in zaria, nigeria.
- Branding And Corporate Identity A Studio Exploration Of National Veterinary Research Institute Vom Plateau State Nigeria
- Availability And Adequacy Of Art Teachers In Junior Secondary Schools In Abuja Municipal Area Council, Nigeria
- Art Professionalism, Shifting Identities And Creative Correspondences In The Works Of Obiora Udechukwu
- An Investigation Of Pre-Nce And Direct Entry Requirements Into Fine And Applied Arts Department In Colleges Of Education In Yobe And Bauchi States, Nigeria
- An Investigation Of Art Teaching On The Affective And Cognitive Development Of Secondary School Students In Lafia Nasarawa State, Nigeria
- An Exploration Of The Female Facial Form In Painting Through Automatism Technique
- An Examinationof Traditional Mural Art Of The Obingwa
- An Evaluation Of Home And School Environments On The Artistic Creativity Of Primary School Children, In Kaduna State
- An Appraisal Of Yohanna Datiri’s Ceramics From 2006 To 2016
- An Appraisal Of Ayo Aina’s Installation Art
- An Analysis Of Unconventional Materials Used For Art Expression By Nine (9) Selected Nigerian Artists
- Adapting Some Selected Motifs Of Zaria Wall Decorations For Ceramic Tile Designs And Production
- Adaptation Of Traditional Designs On Crafts Of Southern Kaduna As Motifs For Textiles Resist Techniques
- Adaptation Of The Dagi Motif For Painting
- Adaptation Of Ham Traditional Designs As Sources Of Motifs For Fabric And Apparelembellishment Using Batik
- Adaptation Of Dagauda Pottery Into Contemporary Ceramics: A Study Of Forms And Functions
- A Survey Of The Availability And Use Of Instructional Materials For Art Teaching In Four Colleges Of Education In Kaduna And Plateau States, Nigeria
- A Survey Of Entreprenuership Education In Three Colleges Of Education In Nigeria
- A Study Of Teachers’ Assessment Of Children’s Creative Art Works In Some Primary Schools In Kaduna State
- A Study Of Mwaghavul Festival Costumes In Plateau State
- A Metaphoric Transformation Of The Pawpaw Tree Into Female Forms In Painting
- A Dialogue Between Lines And Floral Motifs In Painting
- A Contextual Analysis Of Selected Artifacts In The Niger State Museum
- Translation Of Pointillists’ Expressions Into Sculpture
- The Socio-Political Cartoons Of Mooyiwa Adetula And Akila Jibrin In National Dailies Of Nigeria 2007-2014
- The Effects Of The Socratic Method On Students Art Performances In Secondary Schools In Kaduna- Nigeria
- The Development Of Cornstalk As A Medium Of Painting
- The Aesthetics Of Arabic Calligraphic Embellishment Of Mosques In Kano, Nigeria
- Sourcing And Use Of Clay Among Selected Junior Secondary School Students In Zaria
- Relationship Between Theory And Practice Of Teaching Fine Arts In Secondary Schools In Kano State
- Re-Branding Royco Brand Of Food Seasoning
- Synthesising Indegenious Motifs And Ideas In Video Art: A Study Of Uli And Nsibidi Motifs
- Painterly Images And Imageries From The Tiv Swange Dance Steps
- Nigerian Curatorship And The Exhibition Of Contemporary African Art Works
- Nature And Nurture Interaction In Artistic Development And Appreciation Among Arts Students Of Universities In South East, Nigeria
- Implementation Problems Of Secondary School Arts Curriculum In Fine Arts, In Benue State, Nigeria
- Harnessing Flowers For Sculptural Possibilities
- Exploring The Aesthetic Qualities Of Textures In Painting From Selected Tree Barks
- Exploration Of Snake Motifs In Painting
- Evaluation Of Undergraduate Sculpture Curriculum In Selected Nigerian Universities
- Evaluation Of Portfolio Assessment In Selected Courses Of The Faculty Of Environmental Design, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria
- Development Of Sculpture With Organic Forms: An Exploration With Calabash For The Exterior Space
- Developing Painting Possibilities From Kambari Patterns And Motifs
- Creation Of Play Sculptures Using Gourd Fruit Forms
- Creating Forms In Sculpture Inspired By Elebo Masks
- Costumes, Colours And Symbols As Seen In Ozubulu Chieftaincy Coronation Title In Ekwusigo Local Government Area
- Contextual Analysis Of Selected Art Works On Peace And Conflict Resolution In Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria. 2005 – 2015.
- An Exploration Of Vwana Costumes For Sculptural Decorative Columns
- An Exammination Of Factors Affecting Students’ Behaviour In Cultural And Creative Arts In Junior Secondary Schoolsin Nasarawa State, Nigeria.
- An Evaluation Of The Teaching Of Arts And Crafts In Special Schools In Jigawa, Kaduna And Kano States-Nigeria
- An Evaluation Of Decorated Traditional Cloth Used In Tiv Cultural Activities In Benue State, Nigeria
- An Appraisal Of Cultural Festival Of Afizere (Jarawa) People Of Jos East Plateau State, Nigeria
- An Appraisal Of Atyap Performing Arts Of Zangon Kataf Kaduna State, Nigeria (1950 – 2013)
- An Adaptation Of Enugu-Ngwo Maiden Mask Forms For Sculptural Totem Poles
- Adapting International System Of Typographic And Picture Education (Isotype) Way-Finding Design In The Jos Metropolis
- Adaptation Of The Frontal View Of Church Altar Fabric Dressing Into Painting
- Adaptation Of Nigerian Handcraft Woven And Printed Fabrics For Apparel Production And Fashion Appreciation
- Adaptation Of Ham Traditional Designs As Sources Of Motifs For Fabric And Apparel Embellishment Using Batik
- Adaptation Of Banknote Security Features On Some Ahmadu Bello University Sensitive Documents For Protection Against Counterfeiting
- A Survey Of Styles And Functions Of Kano Ancient City Wall And Gates
- A STUDY OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN GENDER AND PREFERRED CONTENT IN PUPIL’S DRAWING AMONG SELECTED PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS IN ZARIA METROPOLIS.
- A Study Of Rock Paintings In Bauchi And Jigawa States
- A Metaphorical Exploration Of Forms In Sculpture Using ‘Readymade Food Vessels
- A Historical Survey Of The Ebira Chao Masking And Masquerade Traditions
- A Contextual Study Of Visual Art Progammes For Children At The National Gallery Of Art
- A Contextual Analysis Of Muyideen Adio Jaji’s Stunted Sculptures
- Cartoon A Factor Of Nigeria’s Social History
- Balance And Stability In The Exploration Of Equestrian Forms With Charcoal In Sculpture
- Assessment Of The Relevance Of Universal Basic Education [Ube] Weaving Programme To Youth Empowerment In Imo State.
- Appraisal Of The Effectiveness Of Museums And Galleries In The Promotion Of Art Education In South-South Nigeria, 2003-2013
- An Investigation Of Computer Application To Painting In Nigeria
- THE SACRED FORM OF AKPU: AN OUT-DOOR DIRECT CEMENT SCULPTURE SPECIAL PROJECT
Consult a Research Project Writer
We have a team of dedicated professional writers that can guide you on your project, seminar works, proposal on any level of degree. This consultation guide comes only if you did not find your fine arts project topic and material on this website. If interested contact us now.
How to Download Complete Fine Arts Project Materials PDF
Are you interested in getting any topic? please see our Payments Instructions for more information on how to make payment and download your complete fine art project works from chapters 1-5 with references and questionnaires.
Our fine arts project topics PDF has its complete materials ready for instant download. In conclusion, we have listed above the best topic in fine arts.
Do you need help? you can contact us: (+234) 08060082010, 08107932631 or via our email address: [email protected]
Whatever degree you are acquiring in any school, we have listed above, complete fine arts project topics and PDF research materials document for instant downloads. Good luck.